Veneers – Greenville, TX
Achieve the Smile of Your Dreams
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? You don’t need to settle for teeth that are chipped, discolored, undersized, stained, or slightly misaligned because there is an easy solution. At Stone Street Dental, we offer customized veneers to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. To learn more about dental veneers in Greenville, contact our office. We’d be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss whether or not this is the cosmetic dentistry solution for you!
Why Choose Stone Street Dental for Veneers?
- Customized for Natural Appearance
- Placed in as Few as Two Appointments
- Flexible Financing Options Available
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain that are placed over the front-facing surfaces of the teeth to cover aesthetic imperfections. The natural-looking, durable porcelain can be used to conceal a single damaged tooth or a mouthful of cosmetic flaws. Generally, dental veneers are used to address teeth that are chipped, gapped, misaligned, misshapen, stained, or undersized.
The Process of Getting Veneers
The first step of the veneers process is your consultation. During this time, you will be able to discuss the goals that you have for your smile. This will help us to determine whether or not veneers are the right option for you.
Once it is confirmed that you make a good candidate for the procedure, a small portion of enamel is removed from the front-facing surface of the teeth and an impression is made. This impression is then sent to a dental laboratory where your veneers are crafted. In the meantime, you will be provided with temporary veneers to protect your smile and help you get used to how your veneers will feel. Once your veneers are ready, you can return to our dental office, where they will be adhered into place!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have a wide variety of benefits. Here are just some of the ones that you can expect to experience:
- Stain-Resistant: Veneers are able to resist stains much better than your natural tooth enamel, so they can be used as long-term whitening solution.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last upwards of 15 years.
- Natural Appearance: Veneers are carefully placed so they look just like your natural tooth enamel.
- Customized: Dental veneers are crafted to be the perfect size, shape, and color necessary to blend in with the rest of your smile.